From: Brandon Basso <brandon@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:05 pm
Subject: Re: [dronecode-tsc] Airspace management communication channels?
To: Richard Parker <richard@...>
Cc: DroneCode TSC <dronecode-tsc@...>, Travis Woodrow <travis.woodrow@...>

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the link to the working group.  I'm wondering what the best mechanism is for what the working group has discussed thus far (Documentation section here?).  It would be great for people to be able to 1) discover the group and 2) hop in as they are able. Maybe a running Discourse thread with meeting minutes would solve?  As it stands it's a bit hard to find the working group (not very G oogleable)

I'm also wondering what work the group has done to evaluate existing initiatives and products.  Ones that come to mind are LATAS, Airmap (what runs on Solo), and Skyward.

-Brandon

 ◤ Brandon Basso

VP Software Engineering
3D Robotics

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Richard Parker <richard@...> wrote:
Hi Travis

Contributions are welcome. Personally, from our side, we've been heavily focused on our nex release which is due to be announced at the end of the month and will benefit the group - this is why we've not been able to put as much time into keeping the wiki updated.

If you want to setup a chat, let me know and I'll schedule some time to walk you through the current state and loop you in.

Thanks,

Richard Parker
CEO, Altitude Angel

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:28 AM -0800, "Travis Woodrow" <travis.woodrow@...> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was hoping I could find some information about the current status on the airspace management working group, but can't seem to find anything. No posts on Dronecode TSC's discourse. Are they using it?

Are they only using this list currently?

Thanks in advance,

Travis

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Altitude Angel is a Limited Company registered in England & Wales under registration number 09350032. Registered Office office: Soane Point, 6 – 8 Market Square, Reading, RG1 2EG. United Kingdom.

Join dronecode-tsc@lists.dronecode.org to automatically receive all group messages.