Re: [DroneKit] We would like to join DroneCode

Tully Foote

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Andrew Tridgell <andrew@...> wrote:
Hi Brandon,

> We of course have our own Discourse server <https://discuss.dronekit.io/>,
> which I think it probably fine to leave as is, but maybe we can somehow
> link to the Dronecode one.

yes, and the fact that DroneKit, ROS and PX4 all have (or plan to use)
discourse influenced the decision to adopt discourse for dronecode.

I don't know what options there are for cross-linking between discourse
servers, but at least a web link would be a good idea.

I think linking from a pinned post is about the best we can do. We could setup single sign on but that seems unnecessary.

> Do you think it would be appropriate to start a new working group,
> specifically targeted at app frameworks for drones?

yes, I think this is a very good candidate for a working group.

Cheers, Tridge

Join dronecode-tsc@lists.dronecode.org to automatically receive all group messages.